Tuesday 26 January 2016

Believe In Jesus




"And you have not His Word abiding in you: for whom He has sent, Him you believe not. - Search the Scriptures; for in them you think you have eternal life: and they are they which testify of Me. - And you will not come to me that you might have life. - I receive not honor from men. - But I know that you have not the love of God in you. -  I am come in my Father's name and you receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him you will receive. - How can you believe which receive honor one from another, and seek not the honor that comes from God only?" (John 5:38-44). Jesus speaking.

My Fellow Christians, it is not just reading the Scriptures, you must make sure you have Jesus in you, you must make sure you are really connected to Jesus, for instance, if the electricity wire connected to a house has been cut off, no matter how much you turn on the switches there will be no light, even if you change the bulbs a million times, the lights won't still come up. Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through Him, (John 14:6). you cannot say you are a child of God without being connected to Jesus, some people do not even believe in Jesus Christ. I have once heard a woman asking, "Who is Jesus?", she wasn't just asking, she was mocking but few months later calamity struck in her house and she started looking for a Church that would pray her out, now she believes so much in Jesus, she sneaks out to go to Church because her family members are not Christians. some people are waiting for them to be in the pit and then they can believe. it is only fools that learn by experience.

In verse 44, Jesus said, "And you will not come to me, that you might have life". The only person that gives life is Jesus. In John 10:10, "The thief comes not but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have it more abundantly". For how long are you going to allow the thief to keep stealing from you? in Matthew 11:28, "Come to me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest".
please receive Christ today and if you have disconnected from Him please reconnect back to Him. There is no other way to possess the great inheritances God has given us except through Jesus, that is the first step toward receiving answers to prayers, John 14:13-14, "And whatsoever you shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son, - If you shall ask anything in My name, I will do it". when you are not connected to Jesus, every way seem to be the right way. "There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death" (Proverbs 14:12), do not be received there is no other way!

if you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior, then you cannot secure the mercy of God in Christ Jesus who paid for our sins with His blood, if you are not saved, you are not safe, if you are not sure, then you are not saved. if you would like to give your life to Christ or maybe you fell off at some point and you would like to return back and reconnect with God, say this prayer and mean it,
"Lord Jesus, I come to You today, I accept that I am a sinner and I confess my sins and repent from them. I believe that You died on the cross of Calvary for my sins. Thank You for forgiving me. today I am saved, I am born again. thank You Jesus". if you said this prayer congratulations, you are now a child of God, so let go of the past evil ways, for the Bible says if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things have passed away, behold, all things are become new (2 Cor 5:17). Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment